Saturday, October 4, 2008

Don't Buy These Maternity Clothes

Every once in a while I make a mistake (my husband would say this happens much more often than I admit). And here's one you may benefit from. One Hot Mama is supposed to have clothes for mamas that are unlike other mothers. Moms who are trying to stay in touch with their pre-mom selves. And when we do that, we try to carry really high-quality, feel-great stuff since we're selling online and you trust us to get the stuff you'd choose if you were in a store. But I also try to get affordable stuff, and that's where I made my mistake -- I chose some stuff that was a little too affordable. As in, you get what you pay for. So these outfits are still cute and fun to wear, but I don't think you'll be passing them down for more than 1 or 2 friends.

So, buy them for yourself this pregnancy, but don't be thinking posterity! :)

Jumper and Mock Turtle
Skirt and Top
This Season's Sweater
Long-Sleeve Mesh Top

This last one's actually really well made, but I need to move 'em out!
Denim Skirt

Shop well -- and I promise, there won't be any future mistakes. Okay, maybe a couple ... :)

No comments: