Sunday, December 21, 2008

How Not To Clean Up Vomit

Okay, what is it about Christmas and stomach bugs? Poor toddler Georgia had it Monday, I was striken Wednesday and Thursday, and apparently, today it's 8-year-old Lila's turn. Bless her heart, she managed to hit the hardwood floor and miss the large leather purse that was hanging on the bedpost, but what, in my 4am stupor, did I grab for cleanup? Clorox Disinfecting Wipes.

Not a bad choice, you say? Perhaps not -- if I had chosen a scent other than lemon!! Ack! Even the thought makes me queasy right now! But fear not -- I never present a problem without a solution. When both Bob and I were about to hurl in sympathy ourselves, I grabbed a jar of Vick's Vapour Rub and smeared it on our necks. Like smelling salts of old, we recovered!

In other news, the One Hot Mama store is open and it is fabulous! Please come visit and then spread the word on yelp, citypages, superpages, wherever you and your opinions roam! (Yes, for those of you with synapses firing on all cylinders, I left my sick pumpkin at home with my Fairy Godmother, aka my Mum).

Three more shopping days, but more importantly, that many wrapping days!

No comments: