Friends, Romans, Countrymen:
My husband and I have worked for over ten years to make One Hot Mama a place to turn expecting and new moms into happy hot mamas. The good news is that all our hard work is paying off – we’ve just been notified that we’re a contender in Pregnancy & Newborn magazine’s Readers’ Choice Awards for Best Online Maternity Shop. If you think that we're all that and a bag of chips (man, I really need to get out more -- my slang is so last century!), hop on over to Pregnancy & Newborn's site and let them know.
Here’s where you register -- http://www.pnmag.com/register.
They then send you a confirmation email. After that, log in and look for “Enter The Readers’ Choice Awards” under" Welcome, Your Name Here!" and head over to vote.
Don’t have a baby and need help in some categories? Either leave them blank, or ask a friend. Since I'm your friend, I'll suggest a couple faves of mine.
There are 23 categories, and ours is the 20th, by the way -- don't leave before you vote for One Hot Mama as best online maternity boutique!
Categories I have strong opinions about are:
- Jogging Stroller -- BOB!!! (not just because it's my hubby's name -- they rock!)
- Diaper Bag -- Kalencom (adorable and reasonably priced)
- Baby Shoes -- I love Robeez
- Breast Pump -- Avent is the best.
- Maternity Top/Tee -- write in Maternal America – it’s fab!
- Maternity Jeans -- we carry the Maternal America jean and it’s super hot
- Maternity Must-Have -- we have the BellaBand and love it! A real budget stretcher
- Online Maternity Shop -- hint, hint, here’s where One Hot Mama comes in
The polls are open until May 31st, but just like in real life, the earlier you vote, the better! Also like in real life, you're only supposed to vote once.