Monday, October 12, 2009

Our Hip Maternity & Nursingwear Store Has Moved!

Okay, so we're still physically located in Studio City, right above Coldstone Creamery and next door to California Pizza Kitchen (yum!) but we've moved our 11-year-old website to a new host -- Amazon. Makes programming easier for my overworked hubby, but makes checkout and shopping waaaaay easier for you mamas to be and nursing mamas! We've even been able to point you in the direction of our favourite strollers and car seats, breast pumps, nursing pillows, cotton diapers, diaper bags and books. (And when I say "we" I mean me. My husband really doesn't get into the breast pump selection thing. That may be too metro for any dad!) One explantion about the strollers & car seats category -- it's heavy on twin things because, well, our last, most equipment-heavy baby experience was with our girls. Even then, I relied heavily on my slings, and wouldn't have another baby without one. But I really won't have another baby (for those who've lost count; we have four) anytime soon, if ever. :)

Browse around the new One Hot Mama online store, and do tell me if you like or hate the changes. But I really hope you love them.

No comments: